Monday, August 14, 2006

Photo shoot

We thought we'd show you a few more photos of little Katie. We love looking at her and if we could we'd have a 24 hour camera attached to her so you could all see her all the time and see just how cute she is. There have been lots of facial expressions that we havn't been able to capture on camera yet and it's a shame that so many of you are missing out.

Debbie was worried that people would get bored of seeing more pictures (parents always think their baby is cute and can sometimes bore other people by going on about them), but then I reassured her that there are many of our family and friends that live a long way away and don't get to see Katie every day like we do and that you'd love more pictures, so here they are:

Big Yawn!

Future Bandmaster

Drying her nails

Nice and snug


Mothercare's kingsize cot


Can't decide (left or right?)


Do you love me?

Katie's had a irritable day today. Wouldn't sleep, wouldn't feed - just generally a bit grumpy. Now to top it off she's got grumpy parents too!! Last night she slept from 11 till 4.15 - pretty good huh! Should have known it wouldn't last! Ah well- she's had a bit of a feed now and gone to sleep but don't know how long for. Well - tomorrow is another day...

6 Comments:

Blogger youthwork southwest said...

Mr and Mrs Pearson...and family! (how wicked does that sound!). I finally found your blog - looks great guys, as does your beautiful daughter.

Glad to hear things are going well. I hope we will catch up some time soon. I'm due up your way in November for Youthwork conference...

lots of love from Kay and me!
Martin

9:10 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Cool mate - will be good to see you. Don't think I'll be at the conference this year though. You guys are very welcome to stay here though if you dont fancy southport's famous B+Bs :)

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will never get sick of photos of beautifull Katie! Its the highlight of my day checking to see if you have blogged!
I hope you all slept well last night.
Lots of Love

x

10:21 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I hope I don't have to wait for Katie to be the next Bandmaster

The current Bandmaster

By the way I have a new blog
kevelliott.blogspot.com

2:21 PM  
Blogger B said...

i love u katie! she is so cute! i love the way she sleeps all the time..i wish i could! i also love that baby smell! love you all!

freddie
xxx

7:27 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Thanks Freddie - I think she liked the cuddle today.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home