Monday, July 31, 2006

Baby P's birth day (in theory)

Well today should be the day, but there's no sign of a baby coming, not even a twinge. Looks like Baby P is taking after their dad - he's always late :)

It's weird, because we thought it would all kick off today, but today has come and gone and I've still got a bump. Although I'm not looking forward to child birth (does anyone?), I'm a little disappointed that it hasn't all happened yet. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with my bump and unlike most pregnant women at 40 weeks, I could quite happily continue being pregnant for another couple of weeks. But at the same time we've psyched ourselves up for a little baby and it's not here yet.

First time babies can be up to two weeks late, which is ok, but there's no way we're cleaning the house again before it arrives. So visitors please note, the house was lovely and clean for you if you had been visiting this week, but it might not be so by the time you get here.

We'll keep you informed.

2 Comments:

Blogger BeccaBoB said...

Hey guys dont keep us in suspense....have you had a baby yet?????
xx

7:49 AM  
Blogger Will said...

Oh yeah!!

Hope to see you soon - Becky!
x

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home