Monday, May 14, 2007

Things to make you smile

Since being ill, we have struggled to get Katie to eat anything other than weetabix. I think we've got over that problem now though...



Mummy was giving Katie a music lesson one morning, but I think they should've waited until after lunch...


A very genorous friend of ours gave Katie some vouchers for Early Learning Centre, and so we went on a little shopping trip...

Hanging out with very special friends at Roots


Do you think my coat is a bit big, or am I just a bit small?



Hanging out with dad

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to see katie is pluggin essentials for us!!!!

miss you guys xxx

3:47 PM  
Blogger Tasha said...

She's just so cute I can't wait to see her again. The coat picture made laugh out loud because Gabe's denim coat looks the same on him and he chews on the velcro at the top because it goes over his chin.
We hope you had a great time at Roots - we miss it so much!
Bless You Guys

11:39 PM  
Blogger Matt Leeder said...

Wooo! Two of my favourite girls in one picture! :-)

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home