Thursday, January 25, 2007

The joys of being a mum

I put a jumper on today. During the morning I noticed that there was a patch of dried sick, must've been from the day before. I just picked it off. Later on, Katie wiped her nose over my shoulder and left a trail of baby bogies. Nice. Again, I just wiped it off. A little bit later whilst changing Katie's nappy she performed with one of her explosive poos. A tiny bit of it hit the sleeve of my jumper. I just wiped it off. Katie got rather excited after I gave her a big cuddle and left a load of dribble on my other shoulder. I wiped it off. I then had my lunch and I spilt some of the pasta sauce down the front of my jumper. It was at this point that I decided to put it in the wash and put a clean one on.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Never mind the poo, wee and sick. Pasta sauce does it every time!!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Heather's place said...

Just wait 'til your at work and find out, half way through the morning, that no one has been kind enough to point out the Ready Brek dribble on your shoulder.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Tasha said...

That wasn't in the manual eh? I think our washing pile has doubled since the wee guy arrived, simply because he likes to sick on anything but his spit blankets and bibs!

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home