Tuesday, October 17, 2006

We're back

Well then - where do we start?!

Sorry it's been a while since we last posted. We haven't really taken many photos recently - not sure why - just a bit lazy I guess. Also I think it's gonna be hard to beat the last batch of photos :)

There's all sorts of stuff to talk about in the next few days including:
Sucking her thumb, holding stuff, getting her first cold, getting some real nappies, starting to talk (kind of), sleeping through the night (almost), drinking from a bottle, getting a new baby bjorn carrier, going on holiday - see the list is endless!! We'd better start writing! Here's a few pics to keep you going - we'll take some better ones soon.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a shame you can't put sounds on these things it would be so cute to hear the sucking noise she makes and her little voice. I love her!

How on earth am i going to cope not seeing her for a whole 2 weeks?!!
I'm really goin gto miss her and you guys too!!

See you later

lots of love
Nanny Gem
xx

11:26 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

Look at those muscles!!! ;o)

I found your baby blog through my brother's (Ryan) blog and I love looking at the beautiful photos of your daughter.

I haven't seen you for years Will, but you seem really happy and seem to have a fantastic life.

Glad things are going well for you.
Claire

4:53 AM  
Blogger Will said...

Wow - long time no see. Glad you found our blog. You're in New Zealand now that sound's great! When are you going to write in your blog?

3:31 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

If you check my profile, I already started my blog.... but as you can see, I didn't get very far!!!

I wan't to start at the beginning of life and work my way through so that I have a diary of everything... or as much as I can remember. Once I've designed the page and my sister Helen has sent me some of our baby photos, I'll make a start on it and let you know.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home